To promote high ethical standards in marketing by business self-regulation through the Consolidated ICC Code of Advertising and Marketing Communications Practice and formulate world business positions and initiatives to address government actions that affect marketing and consumer protection.
- Revise the ICC Marketing and Advertising Code.
- Demonstrate the continued relevance of marketing and advertising self-regulation on issues of growing interest to policymakers and consumers – such as diversity and the use of new technologies.
- Promote the adoption of existing ICC frameworks, guides and principles – including the ICC Framework for Responsible Environmental Marketing Communications – to build trust in corporate sustainability claims.
- Aaron Agnolazza, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Alexandros Papadakis, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Thomas Pletscher, ICC Switzerland
- Katerina Tsangari, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company